After School Care Services
Your Child’s Benefits
- Better use of after school hours
- More learning and playing partners
- Happy, fulfilled, refreshed each day
- Well-balanced programme
- Professional Staff
- Personal Care
- Cosy Environment
- Care of physical needs : Lunch & Tea Break & Shower
- Rigorous Academic programmes
- Character Development programmes
- Lifeskills & Aesthetic programmes
- Variety of meaningful and engaging activities
Your Benefits as Parents
With our carefully curated programs and the care of our team of dedicated staff it helps to reduce:
- Stress over homework, spelling, tests
- Time & energy shuttling kids around for weekday tuition after work
- Worries about latch-key children syndrome
- Sense of guilt, work-family struggles
What Our Families are Saying
I would like to thank the center for the excellent service and environment that Dewdrops has provided to Shane over the years. It has been a very pleasant experience, and he has enjoyed his time there.
Hannah was with Dewdrops Student Care for 4 years – from Primary 2 to Primary 5. She was shy and timid when she first joined Dewdrops, as she had not been in a childcare environment in pre-school. However, she settled in quickly as the teachers are nurturing and the environment is a cheerful and positive one. The centre provides a wide range of activities, where aside from bath and meals, there is ample time devoted to both academics and enrichment. During the school holidays, many activities, workshops and learning journeys are organised for the students. As a working mother, I am grateful that Hannah has had a positive learning environment to go to after school each day.
In these four years, I have seen Hannah become more independent, being responsible for her daily needs as well as her completing her homework and doing revision at the centre. The teachers provide guidance as well, not just in academics, but more importantly, in the child’s character and skills development. The centre is an important place for the students to interact and learn together, developing collaboration and interpersonal skills in the process.
We and the girls have come so far with dewdrop. The girls have a lot of happy and wonderful times and we parents appreciate the support from the team. We thank each of you for the love and guidance for our girls.
Distinctive Student Care for Discerning Parents
We Are Located Here.
267 Joo Chiat Road #02-02,